Visiting this website: https://hoteroya.net does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides personal data through the forms and emails on this website, these data will be treated fairly, lawfully and appropriately, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the Regulation (EU ) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the GDPR, we inform you of the following:
1. Responsible for the Treatment
of the personal data collected on this website is:
Ctra. Sant Maurici, 1
25597 Espot Lleida
Telef. +34 973624040
Sociedad inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona
2. Obtaining and purpose of data collection
The person in charge of the treatment will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic of the personal data collected by the Website, through the forms extended on its pages. However, it reserves the right to include a data file of a personal nature and created under our responsibility of the data that you voluntarily provide us through email or forms made available to you on our Website, with a clear purpose of being able to Manage your queries or requests.
3. Data treatment
The person in charge of the treatment assures that, given the case, it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why it undertakes to adopt reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
4. Data conservation
The person in charge of this website may keep all the data received by the users until the moment in which its deletion is expressly requested or, on the contrary, until the commercial relationship that unites them with this website or person responsible for it ends. treatment. In this case, the data will be deleted when the legal terms provided are fulfilled.
5. Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except as required by law. If in any particular case we were to make a transfer of data, we will inform you in a timely manner, as well as, if necessary, we would request your consent.
6. Third Party Links
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our website, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore are not responsible for the terms or privacy or data protection of those other sites. third parties. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
8. User rights
As a user, you can always exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition and portability by sending a letter to that effect, accompanying a copy of an official document that can identify you to the postal address indicated above as responsible for the processing of your data. or by sending an email also mentioned above.
- Right of access: Know what type of data we are processing and the characteristics of the processing we are carrying out.
- Right of rectification: Being able to request the modification of your data for being inaccurate or not true.
- Right of portability: Being able to obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
- Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law.
- Right of deletion: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
- Right of opposition: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
- Right to revoke the consent given, your request being processed within approximately 10 days.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority in Spain, the AEPD (Spanish Agency for Data Protection)
9. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the owner of this website and the users are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Any conflict arising from or related to the use of this website will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city closest to the registered office of the owner of this website.